Your Callertune With Your Voice

This things have been long since existence but it's a hidden work which only few people know about it, people who knows about it even sell the product for it customer.
Am sharing this because I want to let you know how you can personally record your voice and set it as CALLERTUNE on MTN NETWORK.

The service is call MTN DIY (Do It Yourself) which allow you to record audio with your personal voice and set it as callertune. You can do this on all phone as far as your mouth piece is still functioning. The service also cost #50 per month.
Call 4100. calling 4100 charge you #15 per minute and you need to do this in 2 minute plus your #50 activation for the caller tune you record will cost you #80, follow the voice prompt till where you hear MTN DIY and click on desired number and follow the voice prompt to set your callertune.
What kind of word can I record? You can record anything you like and set it as caller tune, it maybe the song you compose yourself, advertise your product etc like me am just appreciating my caller. I record it as "tank you for calling, you are here to speak with #MyFullName please wait while I pick your call" you can called me on +2347033044664 to confirm this.

6 comments:

  1. I really need this before... testing on point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure you have the desire amount on your balance

      Delete
  2. Yes, it work but i don't like my voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are apps to tweak your recording on play store. Where you can change your voice. Just record the one you like with your phone recorder tweak it and play it when you are SK to record your voice

      Delete
  3. I can't activate it, after saving it. What's wrong

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

recent post